Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Get Full

Do you ever feel like life is running you? Stupid rhetorical question right? I mean sure, we all do. It's normal right? (I'm on a roll with the questions today!)

I don't think it's supposed to be normal. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I am a writer, so I tend to fantasize. Still, I think life is supposed to be lived to the fullest. The fullest what? My answer to that would be: potential.

I don't want to wake up in the morning groaning about all that has to be done. I don't want to hit the snooze button just to keep the claws of responsibility at bay for a ... few ... more ... minutes. I want to be able to embrace the potential of my day. I want to look forward to the possibilities. I want to live my life, not be dragged around by it. There will be times that I am going to lose that battle, but at least it's a battle I'm willing to fight. It's about a mindset. It's about seeing the potential and making it kinetic.

Does your life have potential? (of course it does!) Are you making the most of it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...